SEO new trends, Current Trends In SEO, Latest SEO News, New SEO Techniques

Current Trends In SEO, Social Media, And Other Online Marketing:

Rae Hoffman Dolan recently reached out and offered to guests and writing blogs online community. Rae asked a series of questions about current trends in SEO, Social Media, PPC and coordination strategies. We would like to thank you for your thoughtful responses Rae, and invite our readers to add their thoughts in the comments.

Question 1. With social media to increase in the use and validation of blogs in search engines, how important is a strategy of acquiring the links of a website and make links to blogs and links have equal Standard web site?

Rae: I think everyone has to have a balance and depth in the link building strategy. There is definitely still in its traditional value, the standard links - such as directories and other ripe fruit. But obviously, the increase in social media has added new avenues of opportunity, as well as links to several profiles of social media profiles and give an opportunity to get more links (think Twitter and then Twellow for an example.) As a blog link vs standard website links ... If the link is in the content, the platform of the page (WordPress, static HTML, ExpressionEngine, custom build CMS, whatever the case) does not really matter. The thing to worry about - making a difference - is the authority site link. Found in content links. As they say, blog comment links compared to standard links, no, I do not count the same. I think that competition in small niches or low, you may see them "having an impact" far more often than the industry's most competitive and dominant. I think people are looking to create link tips are some tips in depth in my latest edition of Pro Link Building, an annual interview I've been doing in recent years with some of the most respected voices of link building in industry.

Question 2. I realize that this differs from industry to industry and company to company, but when creating an e-marketing plan, what is the average ratio between the current major social media and advertising SEO pay-per- click?

Rae: I do not have a canned response or even near a canned response for that. The need to be changed in terms of their effectiveness with others. That is, a site that ranks with a strong organic SEO PPC can not find to be very important in a place without strong organic rows can be absolutely essential. The media, in my opinion, has a strong importance in terms of brand and send signals to help you better positioning in the engines. I believe that a comprehensive strategy to contain the three. I fully admit it is not a fan of PPC, so all my affiliate sites rely heavily on organic SEO efforts and social media. And, obviously, do extremely well. This does not mean he could not do even better with the PPC in the game - but I usually stayed focused on what I have specific talents and have not explored that route. However, I recently purchased a training LLC, which is a real business and not an affiliate website. At that site, which will undoubtedly recognize the need for PPC to be part of your marketing plan online. So I hired my husband (a consultant from Houston PPC) to PPC campaigns for the company (again, I'll hire my specialties and so there is no need in them.) That would do my best effort to make all three of its strategy - and adjust the proportion of time spent on them based on performance that you bring (and or your company.)

Question 3. For businesses that can not jump at once, the most important e-marketing today? If you should choose to start one step at a time is social media, SEO or pay per click?

Rae: It depends on the budget. In most cases, I would say SEO - but given as I have said before that is my area of ​​strength - which may be biased. SEO (especially DIY if you're a small company) is cheap, but takes a while. PPC can be expensive, especially if you know your exchange rate, cost per client and other indicators to the success of PPC and have to pay to learn. But PPC is also almost instantly. I do not think social never be my "all eggs in the basket for the first couple of weeks" approach. But if I were? I would be sure to check out reports on how social media meets PR in the new era. I think we need a balance between all aspects of your online marketing strategy. Even SEO, PPC and social does not cover everything - then you have guests publication, the techniques of cross promotion, press releases, optimizing local business networks (such as Yelp and Google Sites), advertising and CPM several other ways you can use to promote your site.

Question 4. The rise of social media has given new life to many SEO marketers. Where do you think social media and SEO goes?

Rae: Well, I think that if a SEO needs the media to "life" to your SEO work, you may not have been doing well. LOL. SEO used to be a blanket word essential to do what it took to your website is online - in the days when the only way to find online was through search engines. I think SEO has absolutely changed and there are many facets of being "found" online - SEO is just one part of it. The goal of SEO is to make your site as friendly to search engines as possible. I do a lot of SEO audits and the main focus of which is to ensure that a site is using SEO techniques (page optimization, site structure, internal links, site indexing methods - a bit more) best of their ability. Link development is now its own division of an online marketing plan in the eyes. Social media is gradually becoming the new PR and a "safety signal" intensify efforts to implement proper SEO techniques and proper marketing (link building AKA) campaign and appropriate efforts public relations.

Question 5. What and who come to be one to keep an eye on the future development of the ideas of social media?

Rae: Lee Odden is a definitive "understands" the big picture SEO and online marketing at the same time more than one type of public relations and media. Kristy Bolsinger is someone who I share a lot of tactical information and valuable social media. I'm sure there are others, but Kristy Lee and immediately pop into my head when reading that question. I fully admit to being very skeptical about "social media experts" because I think many people win the title with little knowledge of how to create a Twitter account.

Question 6. Do you know the relationship between Google takes into account the tastes and actions with regard to optimizing social media? Can you talk about optimizing social media optimization against the search engine?

Rae: No one can definitely answer that question if it is a Google engineer. As with SEO, the "secret sauce" on exactly how the popularity of social media affects your search engine rankings is an educated guessing game. Some people see a big talent in the department to bring the right (as with traditional SEO). The messages on the subject has already begun - it is only necessary to test theories and find out what works.
Read more here


0 comments:

Post a Comment